Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Second Mom

Today I am blogging about someone special in my life. She's Carol McCarty, my mother in law, and it's her birthday today.
Most people don't have very nice things to say about their mother in law, but I have nothing negative to say about her.
The first thing is that she gave me my husband. For that I am eternally grateful! How could I not be. She did the most amazing job of raising a son.
Secondly. she is the most generous woman I know. She would give you the shirt off her back if you asked. She loves everyone, and she'd do anything for you. She is giving to those she knows and even to those who she doesn't know. She has a kind and loving heart.
Thirdly, she is beautiful both inside and out. She is smart, witty, confident and a great cook.
I adore her and her many qualities.
She has never once treated me anything less than one of her own. She treats me like I am her daughter, and I haven't always deserved being treated that way. But she is so wonderful, and she's such a Godly woman. I love her so much.
For these reasons, I say Happy Birthday to my second mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment