Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day.
And I have the best valentine ever.
My husband Kevin is the light of my life and the best valentine a girl could have. Today proved that yet again. I had an impromptu doctor's appointment and my husband (thanks to his awesome boss) was willing and able to drop everything to take care of me and go to my appointment with me. He also was so thoughtful and got me a new computer because I broke my old one. Plus he got me a teddy bear and he even went and got me some things I needed from the grocery store.
But all those things are just normal for Kevin to do. He's so thoughtful and wonderful to me.
When I married him 10 and 1/2 years ago, I never knew the trials we would face. I never knew my health problems would be what they are today. Neither did Kevin. But he's stuck by me and he's been the constant in my life when I needed him. He's been there every step of the way. I have been blessed in love.
I have lots of people I love, but most of all, I love Kevin Bradley McCarty. The one love that forever changed my life.
Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the new computer! glad to see you writing again. :-) Glad you had a great valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete